James Ellis Media Blog

Monday 29 March 2010

question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product ?

Looking back even though i enjoyed my final result of my school magazine, i much more preffered making the music magazine because the style of the magazines were different and after making the school magazine, i knew how to work photoshop better making me be able to do better effects.






The difference between the two task was i rushed the preliminary task , i mainly just added text and took photos.This was wrong because to make a succesful magazine you have to take care and time to get it perfect for consumer, so when making Faze i took more time with my photoshoots ,which took me three different Shoots to get the right images.For my music magazine i had to look at existing products to see what works in the publication industry.


No comments: