James Ellis Media Blog

Thursday 28 January 2010

Final photoshoot


To produce my final photo shoot i used a digital s.l.r camera and mounted it on a tripod to makes sure my image was in focus and not blurry.For the lighting my friend and i uses lamps to point light where was wanted it ,to create shadows around him for the photoshoot.As you will see on some of the photos the background colour is blue on some of them, these are just images copied from the original and edited on lightroom 3 .By changing the originals it made the image viewed in a different way .The image will be viewed in a different way because by changing them from yellow to blue could represent the mood of the photo, yellow being happy blue being sad.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I just want to be like you. Teach me how to be cool please.